Tuesday, October 27, 2009

tuesday throwdown


Today color challenge is brought to you by Sherrod Studio. The design team was to create a project using the colors buttercup, cranberry and brown bag (Close to My Heart colors). I started off this card wanting to use my Basic Grey paper pack where the papers incorporated these colors. The stamp set is Friendship Blessings by Sherrod ( you can see Kim's store on the website and while you are there, check out the other design team members cards, and.........don't forget to play along. Each week a winner will be chosen to be our guest designer!!)

Here are the other details on this card:

Sketch Challenge at Card Positioning Systems
Pin Up at 365 Cards, Day 240- use safety or straight pins with a charm (see my shell?)
Stampin Sisters in Christ #10- to express our thankfulness to someone that has done something for you. I have some dynamite friends that stick with me through thick and thin.
Crazy 4 Challenges #8- use 3 shapes on your card. I used a square, rectangles (stripes) oval and a star (my charm!)

Thanks for stopping by this tuesday! See you soon!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous card

Joseline said...

Very pretty Kelly. I love the DS paper.

Ceal said...

pretty card ...love that paper

Helen said...

That dp is the cutest I've ever seen! Your card is awesome! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Laurie said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at SSCC this week.

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty. I love the paper and the pins.

Wendy Schoonhoven said...

Fabulous card, especially love the quote you've used, how true!! Hugs, Wendy.

peggysue said...

This is a very pretty card, what lovely paper. Thanks for participating in the SSCC this week!

Gloria Stengel said...

Stunning card! I love everything about it, but esp. the charm! Wonderful color scheme to use!

Kim said...

I love the background paper and the use of the sentiment as the main focus.

Pam said...

Kelly, this is gorgeous!!

Anneke klerks said...

beauty Kelly!!!!!!!!!

greetings anneke