Friday, June 25, 2010

Fun Friday





Up and at 'em! Yes, I am a total early bird. While waiting for the kiddos to awaken (and as I type they are STILL sleeping..!LOL!) I wanted to play some more. These papers are all BoBunny- kindly donated to me from Kristen, my fabo sister!

The bottom card is for the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches #51(I love this site! Great sketches to help me along in crafting!). I changed the direction of the sentiment and added the flower to the side, instead of the bottom.

The black Blessing card is for A Crafty Little Place #44, sketch. I decided to use a prestamped diecut "index card" to hold my punched flowers. The sentiments are both from Stampin'Up!

Other items: MS leaves stamp cut out, CTMH sweet leaf and black inks, twine, flowers from the wedding aisle in LSS, black satin ribbon, twine, buttons, mini rhinestones, fiskers punches.

7 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Beautifully done! Great pps. Love the way you interpreted the challenge sketch. Great to have you at A Crafty Little Place.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Cara said...

Gorgorgeous!! Great take on the sketch from ACLP! Thanks for joining us this week!
Cara ACLP DT

Melissa Craig said...

Very pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LORi said...

Hi Kelly!! So happy to see your gorgeous creations at ACLP!! TFS!!
Crafty Lil' Hugs - LORI

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the colors and all the fabulous layers!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP DT

Amber said...

Wow! Both cards are fabulous!
ACLP Hugs
Amber

Theresa said...

Lovely cards...don't you just love that DP?

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Theresa - DT