Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sherrod Studo Sketch Challenge- Tuesday Throwdown

The Design Team of Sherrod Studio is doing a sketch challenge today over at Sherrod Studio! Each Tuesday Throwdown will bring a new challenge! This week is a sketch. I love the distressing on my card today. The size is 6x6 and works perfectly with the stamped image from Harvest Blessings. I colored the pumpkins in with marker, highlighted with orange and went back over the entire thing with deep yellow to blend in the colors. The pumpkins are cut out and popped for dimension. Satin ribbon and photo hangers complete the small details on this card.

Stop by next Tuesday for Emboss Resist challenge!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Kelly! I love the distressing also, and that chocolate ribbon is gorgeous. Fantastic image, very fall! Great job!

dawnmercedes said...

Nice job on the sketch!

Kim said...

I love the distressed look! Your card is beautiful.