Friday, October 9, 2009

Fab Friday Continued

I found myself with some extra time today and decided to use up the yellow scraps I found on my table. The above card is for a site I found a few weeks ago, Lord Have Mercy. This is a sketch challenge. I took some stickers and placed them on my Honey Cardstock (CTMH), then cut it smaller to allow the black to make things pop. Bobunny Pet line, misc wooden stamp and misc flowers in my stash. Michaels ribbon, buttons, leaves finish off this card.
This card is for Friday Sketchers. Followed the sketch, but turned my card upside down to allow for the flowers to hide some open space on my image. The image is a digi from Inky Impressions that they gave free a few weeks ago. Background Paper from K&co., petaloo flowers, gold brads, satin ribbon. I didn't choose a sentiment as I wanted this card to be for whatever.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

These are both so bright and beautiful. I am loving that yellow.

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely bright cheery card.

Glenda

Unknown said...

oh really cute and so lovely.
thank you so much for joining in the friday sketchers challenge and making such a beautiful card with my sketch.
hugs, bea