Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #27

Isn't the Cuppie cute? He is a prize that I won over at The Fresh Batch one week. They were generous in the images I rec'd and some great ribbon/raffia. I colored Cuppie in with my NeoMarkers (just like copic but less expensive!). The paper is a RAK from Kris, CTMH sorbet ricrac and ribbon, copper brads, safety pin and prisma glitter. If it is your special day, then Happy Birthday to you!

Hop over the Unscripted Sketches and check out the other designers work! Fabulous!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Saskia said...

Yummy card!

Saskia :)

Caryl P said...

What a delicous little card. I love the glitter on his frosting, and how your tag picks up an expression from the background paper. Wonderful work!

Sarah said...

Cuppie is sooo cute! and so is your card. All glittery and so fun!

Danni said...

Love all the sparkle! cute card!

Unknown said...

What an adorable card Kelly! Love the cupcake, and the sparkle to the frosting. Beautiful take on this weeks sketch my friend! :)

Liz said...

this is just the cutest little marshmellow guy I want to squeeze him. Too cute.