Monday, October 5, 2009

Recovering....

...from this weekend and World Cardmaking Day! What a fantastic response we had over at Unscripted Sketches! Many lucky winners rec'd blog candy (my deadline is tonight-drawing in the morning! see halloween candy photo,click on it, leave a comment)

I am trying to clean up my room, lots of little things to move out, but it is one of those projects that when I have 5 minutes here and there I can take care of something! While waiting for the afternoon bus to bring home Daughter#1, I made these quick cards.

The baby card uses a digi image (I think from Soft Pencil). The DP are Bobunny, sketch is from Card Positioning Systems #136, and the star paper is like a homemade paper with silver embossed stars. The Hello card uses Debbie Mumm baby girl, petaloo flowers, bling and misc satin ribbon. The sketch is from 365 CArds #218 Super Sketchy Sunday.

Whew- glad to have these done and one less paper pile on my table! Have a great day!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Very nice crds!

dstandard said...

Adorable take on the sketch!

~amy~ said...

Love both of your cards!