Saturday, January 16, 2010

new beginnings

I find myself (for some odd reason) making baby cards. Not for me mind you!!LOL! But, if you have been following me, you will remember that I am working on reducing the size of my stash. Since I made a "new beginnings" card for some blog challenges last week, I am determined to use up the 'scraps' on my table and make more baby cards. These will be great to sell at the craft shows and if not.... well I decided that I am going to donate them to the local hospital, the Labor and Delivery ward. They won't go to waste there!


Unscripted Sketches is my starting point on this card! Love those sketches and it is THE BEST TEAM to be a part of!! The paper is Flair, felt stickers by Anna Griffin, WRMK alpha stickers, misc buttons and flower. MS lacey doily punch. Don't forget to stop on over at US and leave a link to your creation.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Agus said...

What a pretty card! is really cute! love the stamp you have choosen
Agus

Sarah said...

Itty bitty cuteness Kelly!!!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a pretty baby card and way to use up your stash! Beth

Liz said...

It's sos weeeet

Vickie said...

Awe! That is such a pretty baby card! Hospitals do send cards. After the birth of my second child, the two nurses who worked with me sent a card:)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and check out my card.

Maria Matter said...

Kelly this is absolutely darling!!!
beautifully done!
Blessings, Maria

Marcy said...

It's a soft, pretty card Kelly. Good going on trying to use up your stash,,,I promise myself that every Monday morning, LOL