Thursday, January 28, 2010

Charisma Cardz White on White Challenge


Hey there! If you want to stretch your crafting abilities, try doing a monochromatic card. And not just any color- WHITE! Yes, this card stretched my imagination a bit! The Charisma Cardz design team has some amazing interps of this challenge, don't forget to stop by and leave some love!

I used my new cricut cartridge, Home Decor, to cut out the chandelier. LOVE IT! added lots of rhinestones for the bling factor. Embossed with the cuttlebug the victorian background as well. Got hurt by that danged machine too! The handle flipped back on me and whacked the crap out of my knuckle. I have a big bruise, swollen knuckle and can't wear my ring hubby gave to me for our anniversary. Of course, it is also my right hand, which I use favorably, so it is taxing me to death!!UGH!

Finally, typed the sentiment on the computer, trying to find a font that conveyed the fancy girly factor I was trying for. White organdy ribbon to finish!


What can you do with all white? Leave a link on the CCC blog, directly to your project!


Congrats to Lillian for winning the Sweet Berry by K&Co. leftovers that was up for grab. Lillian, when you make some projects, let me know!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Allison said...

this is soo pretty, love the chandelier
AllisonX

NatalieBramasole said...

I looooooooooooooove your card,and i am sorry you did hurt yourself,i know how it feel,i had it in the beginning too when i first used my cuttlebug,get well soon and do not too much with your hand and be carefull the next time
warm hugs
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Lillian Child said...

Thanks so much - can't wait to see my garage sale goodies. Love the font on your card - can you tell me what it is?

Beth aka BR-T said...

Your card is terrific Kelly and a white on white card I have always steered from this you did good! Beth

Unknown said...

Fab card Kelly, really elegant

Jan xx

carlz said...

Aww hun hope your knuckle is getting better! super elegant card! xxx

Sarah said...

Kelly...this is awesome!

Kathi Carlson said...

LOVE this card, Kelly! The chandelier is so cool. Sorry to hear your Cuttlebug got snappy with you. Hope your hand feels better soon.

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Kelly :-) I love the die cut chandelier,, stunning !! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

thanks for having me along as your GD ,, it has been a lovely month :-) Good Luck with future challenges :-) x x

Lorraine A said...

p.s ,, hope your knuckle feels better soon ,,,, oohh I can imagine that hurt ALOT !!!! ouch x x

Leanne said...

I adore this card!

Hugs
Leanne
x