Monday, July 6, 2009

Ella


Ella is the newest set premiering at Sherrod Studio- this set is full of birthday surprises, and Ella herself! Don't forget, Grand Opening Special is free shipping through 7.7.09! It won't come off at checkout, but will be adjusted by Kim. This set has a border stamp featuring cupcakes, a large cupcake (which I showcased here), a tray of cupcakes, flowers, presents (for any holiday!) and 4 phrases/sentiments!

The papers on this card are more Bobunny, Popsicle line. I love the bright vibrant colors in this pack! The pattern for this card also comes from splitcoaststampers.com (no I am not affiliated with them, but I love checking in weekly for the card sketches and inspiration!)

Don't forget to hop over to Sherrod Studio- a lucky winner will win some great blog candy from Kim! Good luck!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the glitter on the cupcake. Your coloring is always really nice.

dawnmercedes said...

great sketch!!