Tuesday, July 7, 2009

365 Cards day#128- Card Recipe


Card Recipe. On 365 Cards. HHMMMM.....never done one of those before. Before I knew what I was doing, I wrote down the recipe instructions and started off on making a card. I knew that if I thought about it too much, I may back out.

directions: 5x5 card, 1 rub on image, 2 buttons, 1 piece of patterned paper, 1 piece of ribbon (no bow!), and 1 sentiment inside the card.

The size was not intimidating me as I like doing 6x6, so check. Rub on- well, I am new to those as I usually prefer stamps. The rest of the directions were easy, peasy, punkin' pie!

Broke out the Flair pet papers that I have had for a bit now and since September is around the corner and I am vendoring at a PET FAIR, like maybe I should be making pet cards???!!! Here is my version of the Card Recipe challenge! Best Friend is the rubon, 1 piece of patterned paper (no notes about cardstock!) and the vellum is inside of the card.

What can you come up with????? Try out the challenge and link your creations!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ella said...

I love this! I'm glad you didn't back out!

Sarah said...

Cute card!

~amy~ said...

such a fun card..love the sentiment.

Kristen Swain said...

so so cute Kelly! love the paw sticker with the paper- it's Around the Block paper tho!
kris

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute! Love the paper and the paw print!