Sunday, July 5, 2009

Christmas in July continues....

365 Challenges day#127, was to just use this sketch. Since I had my Christmas papers out from Anna Griffin, I just went ahead and used up some scraps. I have to clean my dining room for guests tomorrow and I am really trying not to make too much of a mess and not succeeding. Oh well! The bling flourish is misc from walmart the sentiment is part of this Anna Griffin set. I really like the change of color hue of the red and green- sometimes has a bit of pink and the green is more kiwi. Love this set!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jana said...

Such a Merry card. Love it. That bling is perfect.

~amy~ said...

wow...love what you've done with today's sketch...a gorgeous christmas card!

Unknown said...

Love that paper! Great Christmas card! I am trying to work on mine too!