Saturday, April 11, 2009

"Scrap" Saturday


Rain, Rain go away
Come again some other day.

So, what other way to spend a dreary Saturday than to papercraft?!LOL! I have been up since 6:30am doing laundry and other cleaning getting ready for a house full of company tomorrow. I am officially taking a break! Using scraps and my heavy duty thinking cap, these 2 cards came together once I pulled out my inspiration stamp Inkadinkado Birds. I love pink and green together (reminds me of the early 80's in high school when all of the "preppies" wore these colors.... am I showing my age or what!)

Well, april showers bring in may flowers, which bring in the birds! I am ready for flowers, trees in bloom, green grass and the sounds of kids laughing outside. (sigh.....guess I need to wait another week or so.)
Happy Scrappy Saturday!


No comments: