Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fancy Fold Card Workshop Pieces





I have been busy over the weekend preparing my sample cards for an upcoming Fancy Fold Card Workshop! Whew- this is the 2nd Folding Class and am trying to keep it fresh and new. That can be a tall order, but with these 2 cards, I think that has been accomplished. The first card (show closed and opened) is a variation of the Stair Step Card. The 2nd is a Dahlia Flower, But I just made the bud. The vine was cut with the cricut Home Accents, which saved a ton of work and stamping. Fancy Fold Class #3, will be a dress card and pleats, which will be held in the fall. Hope that you like what you see and if you are in the area, there is still room to attend.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Megan said...

ooh, the bud looks great with that vine! I will have to swipe my friends cricut...if that's possible w/o getting caught! I'm in PA too - I think we are about 2.5 hours apart!