Friday, April 10, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You Challenge #23


I have been busy preparing cards for all of the great challenges that I have come across in the past few weeks.
This sketch comes from 2 Sketches 4 you by Kazan and Laura. Using up more of this Scrapbook Walls paper ( I love it!!) and pulled out my Inkadinkado dog stamps- love how his sweater matches the diamond pattern on the paper! Life can be rough sometimes, let's just acknowledge it (I just lost my job to budget cuts, so I get it and am moving on....)
Enjoy the weekend and happy creating!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I totslly LOVE how the dog and the paper match.
I am so sorry about your job :-( I totally agree with the sentiment..life is ruff!

Laura Davis said...

Kelly, I agree "life" is ruff! LOL:) I am glad you have a positive out look on your situation though! Hang in there, I see lots of positives in your future! Your card is darling, thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Ahh this is perfect :)
hugs Ria

Ewonne said...

nawww... This is just so stinkin cute!