Tuesday, March 3, 2009

That's Amore!



That's Amore- the newest papers from the Spring '09 line of Close to My Heart. I finally took some time to scrapbook and actually created 2 layouts! First time since Christmas that I broke out the photos and was inspired. This paper pack is amazing- I love vintage colors and the chocolate is DEVINE! I was able to create this simple layout, using a sketch from PageMaps.com and the glitter letters are from K&Company (valentine's clearance at Michael's gotta love sales!). Used a plate to make the circle and cut out with a pair of large scallop scissors. Love the mimic of scallops in the bottom of the letters, the flowers, and edges of papers.
Mostly, I made these beautiful any occassion cards with this paper pack. I used my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, figured out how to do paper pleats for the bottom edge, used some miscellaneous pins, chocolate satin ribbon, SU stamp set for the flower and sentiment, and prisma glitter for the sparkles on this card! Whew- lots of products and techniques....I received so many compliments on this card! Thank you!

1 comment:

Kristen Swain said...

love both of these- I really love the pleat details in the card, and great layout of you and Scott!
kris