Friday, March 13, 2009

Harmony

Harmony- I think we all try to live a life in harmony. Maybe peace is more the word that I am looking for. Quietness, no strife, relaxation, calmness......that is what this morning is. I had the whole house to myself! Kids are in school, at least for the morning, and work-at-home hubby is out playing basketball today with his work buddies. I know as sure as I am typing this, peace is not what my house will be tonight. Hubby bellyaching about his sore knees, kids complaining about sleepovers, arguing over who gets to choose the family activity for the weekend.....so, for now, I am relishing in the calmness of the house and working on harmony. Peace be with you.

supplies: ivory satin ribbon, SU stamp set, CTMH Unforgettable papers. Used a technique of 2nd generation stamping on the 3"square- bamboo and sorbet inks. Stamp set is called Aspirations. Card design- Splitcoaststampers.com challenge
Posted by Picasa

No comments: