Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bobunny ad challenge #2- beach beauty


Check out the fussy cut swirls, pop dotted in different layers, different patterns of papers all from Bo Bunnys Back to basics line and popsicle line.
This was such a fun layout to create!





The challenge from Bo Bunny won't let me go.
So, here I am flipping through my mags (relaxed today to play catch up with the house!) and found this ad. I
loved the colors of it and felt that I could work with it for this picture of my M that I have had in my "must scrap first" pile...LOL!

So work with me here:
Inspired by the bright colors in the ad: green, yellow, red
My picture had blue, purple, yellow and red
Inspired by the swirls from the bottle of gain and it is repeated on top of the ad wording
my layout used dots, swirls and flowers in yellows and orange and blue instead of green
Inspired by the use of the arrow to point to the product
I used the arrow to point to my main subject
Inspired by the product behind the product onthe bottom
I used a label with title on top of the photo
Inspired by the small ad print on the bottom
I used small print for journaling around the edge of the layout and under the photo
Inspired by outside
picture taken outside


Inspiration at its finest- I challenge you to find an ad and create a layout!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: