Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bo bunny Challenge to use an Ad for Inspiration



This ad came from Southern Living Magazine. I {heart} this magazine and have been getting it for years. When I saw what the design team had done with ads, I knew I had to get in on this one. For one, it will help me work on my backlog of scrapbooking. Two, Julia (at BoBunny) is giving away some awesome product!

The more I looked through my mags, the more I kept coming back to the simplicity of this ad/article. I had the perfect papers, Anna Sophia (that I have been hoarding for the perfect project...) and spent yesterday afternoon going through photos to see which ones I had that would match.


M was in her school play- the chicken outfit matched perfectly with these colors. Now, I went completely simple, clean, and graphic with this layout. Not my typical style, but really concentrated on the few things that I did finally add. Iron ons by SEI, letters by MM, Flair vellum sentiments. Even down to the title and bit of journalling I did matches the ad.

Inspired? You bet and I loved this idea so much that I am busy working on more. Creative and Ingenious I'd say on Bo Bunny's part!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: