Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #07

More K&Co papers.....I am just about out of them, so this afternoon I plan to make a few more cards, toss the small scraps and call it a day! This is the 3rd post for today!

BR-T (a fellow consultant from CTMH) is one of the designers on this site. US#7 had the center piece a "flower" design, but the stripes on this paper is so "in your face" that a flower would not have worked so well. I have this new BIRD set from Mike's clearance section, I wanted to try it out. I stamped it first, then 2nd stamped on blue cardstock and cut it out. Added a sparkle for the eye for extra umph! I like how this turned out, but more importantly, I am creating a nice stockpile of cards for the teachers end of year gifts!

Have a great afternoon-
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Steph said...

Just gorgeous! I'm so glad you joined us again. Your cards are fabulous! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! i love the birds blingy eye!

Jenny said...

Your card is so precious!! Thank you for using the Unscripted Sketch. Love your take on it!!

itsabrt said...

Kelly this card is way to cool, I think they way your strips are going off at a diagonal are so intriguing and I love your sparkled eyed bird! Way to play...come back tomorrow PLEASE! BR-T