Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Unscripted Sketches #07

More K&Co papers.....I am just about out of them, so this afternoon I plan to make a few more cards, toss the small scraps and call it a day! This is the 3rd post for today!

BR-T (a fellow consultant from CTMH) is one of the designers on this site. US#7 had the center piece a "flower" design, but the stripes on this paper is so "in your face" that a flower would not have worked so well. I have this new BIRD set from Mike's clearance section, I wanted to try it out. I stamped it first, then 2nd stamped on blue cardstock and cut it out. Added a sparkle for the eye for extra umph! I like how this turned out, but more importantly, I am creating a nice stockpile of cards for the teachers end of year gifts!

Have a great afternoon-
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous! I'm so glad you joined us again. Your cards are fabulous! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Sarah said...

Beautiful! i love the birds blingy eye!

Jenny said...

Your card is so precious!! Thank you for using the Unscripted Sketch. Love your take on it!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Kelly this card is way to cool, I think they way your strips are going off at a diagonal are so intriguing and I love your sparkled eyed bird! Way to play...come back tomorrow PLEASE! BR-T