Sunday, May 17, 2009

Just "4U"!- Use It! 10 and CP #15



Whew! What a crazy week it has been and even a crazier one to come! For the last few weeks, I have had one sick kid home after another with some sort of virus that turned into ear infections. Then, volunteering at school upon working a few hours. Finally friday had me shopping for....me! Got a great pair of shoes and a sexy sort of outfit to wear out on date nights with hubby (now, just got to get him to go out with me...LOL!)


So, this week will find me in Baltimore on a field trip tomorrow, tuesday the kids have off for election day, my last 2 days of work, and helping my first grader complete a book and diorama for her creepy crawly project, and 3 softball games this week. Is it summer time yet?Posted by Picasa


I cheated for this card and combined 2 challenges. This one had a different feel in my head- but it is out of the box for me, since I usually use stamped images on my cards, not chipboard. Card Patterns #15 was the sketch and Use it #10! was to 1) monochromatic card - pink 2) rubons or clear stickers (did not use, but used other fun stuff like prisma glitter....) 3) chipboard - 4 and U 4) optional use nontraditional ribbon (used this sparkly ribbon that is a pain to adhere to anything....glad to use this stuff up!)


thanks for stopping by today! until the next challenge.......


Supplies: cuttlebug swiss dots folder, CTMH white daisy c/s, baby pink c/s, baby pink patterned paper (discontinued), Martha Stewart embossed pink c/s, chipboard letters/numbers with prisma glitter, misc ribbon.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling card Kelly! LOVE the glitter you added to the letters :) Thanks for playing along with this week's Use It! challenge!!
hugs & ♥♥♥~
rae

Jaime Benavides said...

LOVE ALL OF YOUR ARTWORK...IT'S AWESOME! THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION;)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous! Love this.
The colors are great.

~amy~ said...

FAB card...love the colors..and of course the glitter!

Robin Gibson said...

LOVE the swiss dots! And the soft, subtle colors....love this card!

whoistracy said...

What a cute card Kelly! Love the soft colors and the embossing.

So glad you could play along with us again. I hope you get some free time this week- sounds you'll be busy busy busy!!

Basement Stamper said...

Love the glittered chipboard, it looks awesome!

Jenn C. said...

Great job! Love all the pink and the dots!

~Tammy~ said...

Lovin your card! very pretty

Tonya said...

Very pretty card! I really like that sketch, too. Thanks for sharing!

Suzanne :O ) said...

how pretty is this?! LOVE the peach scraps/trim! the embossing is a fun touch, too! :)

Beth aka BR-T said...

The cards you are making are amazing!
I have an award for you, come see! BR-T