Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mojo Monday #88

I can't believe I actually did this challenge in a timely fashion! Usually by the time I get to it, there are a gazillion posts! This was my after dinner relaxing time- spent the day with a friend helping her to get into the card making business. Spending time with her made me realize how much I was ready to create especially since I took the weekend off to celebrate the holiday with my sister and her family, my BIL for a family cookout and movie, and a day with "just our family" to shop and enjoy a quiet dinner out.

This card is using up some scraps from a K&Co paper pack that I got on clearance. Sketch #88 on Mojo Monday was an unusually easy one for me. Love the color scheme on this card- chocolate,olive and dark pinks! Saw a dress in church on Sunday that was similar and I thought, "I have to make this color combo (her other color was orange...)", but I digress, as usual......

Supplies: Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, olive cardstock (which is a reverse from an ugly print), uber small rhinestones on the corners from CTMH, SU! sentiment, pop dots, chocolate distressing ink from Tim Holz, CTMH choc c/s.

Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa