Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Monday

 



I love my compter and I hate my computer. Last week we had to buy a new desktop and in the transfer, I lost my new wonderful photo editing program. Hopefully using Picassa will give me some good photo shots, at least until I get a new program.

In the interim, I have been able to create, just not upload. Here is the latest color craze I have been going through, Pink and Brown! Love love love these colors together!

Created for the following blogs:
our creative corner weekly sketch: sketch
aud sentiments challenge: #9 anything goes
party time tuesdays #12 pink brown and white and b'day sentiment
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristie W. said...

This is so pretty!! Love the frame and the flower image is just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with my Party Time Tuesdays challenge!

Sally said...

Stunning card. I too love pink and brown combo.

Audrey said...

Beautiful! I love pink and brown!
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to join in our new monthly drawing going on right now.

Julie said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

Rose said...

so pretty!! love the sentiment and image. thanks for joining us on the OCCSC this week

Kristen Swain said...

really pretty Kel, I love that punch, it's so girly! the blocks on there are great too!