Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges and 365 Cards

I found this new site last week, Crafty 4 Challenges, and didn't have a chance to get my first card in for their first challenge! So, busy me created 2 cards last night (for this week and last weeks sketches!). The top card is last weeks sketch and I used DCWV paper that I picked up in BigLots! Other cute papers, but, not sure who was the one that combined these papers- there certainly isn't any rhyme or reason, nor color scheme going on. It was like a grab bag, only was able to see this sheet on top and was surprised when I got home! The other papers are cute- chocolate and cupcakes (a few of my favorite things!).
This card uses a bunch of scraps and it is Sketch #2 at C4C and 365 Cards- mosaics. Seems that quite a few of the challenge blogs chose to highlight mosaics or grids on the sketches. Funny how you can find common themes! Daisy D swirls, rhinestones, $1 store butterfly sticker and flower, wood stamp sentiment.

Off to do laundry and have a coffee date with a dear friend of mine!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love both cards Kelly, awesome work.

Dawnll said...

Fun, Fun, Fun is all I can say!

StampOwl said...

fabulous cards, thanks for playing with the C4C

Unknown said...

Both of these are fantastic! Love the butterfly, of course. :)

Gloria Stengel said...

These are so soft and pretty! Don't you love when you find something great at Big Lots?!