Saturday, September 19, 2009

Circles in a Square sketch #24


You see, my husband and oldest daughter are square kinda people. Everything follows a rule, has boundaries, a specific way of doing things. Me, and my other girls, well we are circle kinda people. We go with the flow. Rules are changed to fit our needs. Life is meant to be explored FREELY, not with boundaries. This card is to honor all of us.

Welcome to sketch #24 of Unscripted Sketches. 9 Circles. My sister kindly gave me these felt cupcakes from Martha Stewart (have to get some more of them...!) and they worked perfectly for this card. I think the sun gave these colors a little washed out look, but you get the general idea LOL! Celebrate today and every day- all of the differences of your loved ones, that make them lovable and unique. Embrace those differences!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Sweet Momiji said...

Love it, love it, LOVE it, Kelly!!!
It is just gorgeous!! I love those little cupcakes!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Hollie

Caryl P said...

Every day should be celebrated with a cupcake!!! Love it, enjoy the weekend!

Unknown said...

The cupcakes on this card really are adorable! Your card is fabulous! I agree with Caryl that everyday should be celebrated with a cupcake! Mmm! :)

Michelle VP said...

Love your circle and square explanations! And it makes for a great card layout too. :)

Dawnll said...

I am loving your take on this great sketch and the meaning behind it all fits.How fun!

Alanna said...

I love these cupcakes. They are so darling. Great job on the sketch.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is so terrific I love the felt cupcakes! Beth

Danni said...

Yummy!! Awesome card!

Do What You Love said...

Kelly, I love those cupcakes. In fact, your card helped me figure out what to do with those hearts. Thanks for the "love" on my blog and for encouraging me. If I don't have a sketch, I'm just blank on what to do! Your blog is great, btw!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

OMG! The story behind this is so cute! The card is just fabulous. Oh how I would love a cupcake every day.