Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life is Ruff!


Charisma Cardz designer Allison threw us a challenge this week to make a project : Animal Magic! I only have a few "animals"....besides the kiddos!LOL!....so not having used this dog stamp set in a while, I pulled it out along with these great pet paper scraps and created a cutesy card for a friend.

The papers are scraps Kris passed on, the sketch I followed from Friday Sketches (from 2 weeks ago), and the stamp set is from Close to My Heart. Not much explanation needed here, simple card that explains itself.

Now, if only I knew what friend I could send this to without them thinking that I am "calling" them a dog...........
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison said...

so cute, lovely imgage and better not let my dogs see those yummy biscuits at the side
AllisonX

Cathy said...

Fab card and a great sentiment for the image.
Cathy xx