Saturday, March 27, 2010

3 cards for submissions to Cards Blog and Moxie Fab challenges

I am entering some cards into the Cards Blog Easter challenge. The above card is made using some new Prima Flowers, ribbon from Michaels' Basic Grey Opaline pearls, MS butterfly and double apron punches, the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread set I rec'd in a blog prize from Stamping Sisters in Christ. Cardstock of kraft and purple are Close to My Heart. Thank for looking!
Here is another card for Cards Blog- Easter Challenge. Easter is always a time of renewed faith for me and butterflies show a sign of new life (Spring). I love the simple look of this card! Used 2 cuttlebug folders for embossing, butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado, and some new flocking from Doodlebugs. Misc ribbon, button, gold pearl, glitter finish off the card.
This card is for the Moxie Fab paper piecing challenge. I was on a kick lately of paper piecing- such a great way to add color without markers (which totally stump me!) MME paper, statin ribbon, button, thread, rhinestones. Stamp set of balloon from Verve, sentiment from Sassy Stamps before they went digital! Balloon on 3 d foam tape for extra dimension. Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow Kelly these are all gorgeous. I love the hotair balloon card - its beautiful
love tasha xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)