Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sketch #41- Unscripted Sketches


What better way to catch up on scrapbooking than to use a sketch to get my mojo moving?!?! I tell you, I have 2 down and 22 more to go to fulfill my resolutions for 2010! Pics are all in order, boxed and ready to go. Now if I could just find a site that would allow me to make 2 page layouts with multiple photos.....


Unscripted Sketches has some great new designs this month and there are some added challenges attached! Come back and see them weekly-


Papers: bobunny popsicle line
misc: clear/frosted black stickers (love these, wish I know the manufacturer!)

That's it for now!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Ive not done scrap booking myself, but yours looks fab, sure could do with some of the lovely weather on the pictures lol,thanks for your lovely comments, hugs Liz xx

Unknown said...

This is a great, bright, fun layout! Love it!

Liz said...

Ilove all the bright colors you used for this... Fun and fabulous

Sarah said...

Beautiful LO Kelly..!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This layout is fantastic! I love the bold summer colors not to mention your photos are great! Have a great week and I'm looking forward to your next posting! Beth

mueppi said...

Wow.......... this is wonderful!!
Hugs Gisela