Saturday, November 7, 2009

super saturday

I just love how this card turned out! These papers are from Flair and shabby princess- old stash. Unscripted Sketch #29 was a wonderful starting point on this card. I actually flipped the sketch because....adding the pearls around the edge of the sentiment, I had a twisty in the length that ended up being the last 2 pearls, but had to be covered up. They would not stay in the circle! The way the sentiment ended up, I needed to add something to the left side of the card, not the right. So, flipping came in handy and made the elements come together.

deets: vineyard berry grosgrain- close to my heart, basic grey green 1/2 pearls, creative memories sticker present, MS lace doily punch, pearls- mikes, the sentiment is vellum from Flair, cut and adhered to a cirlce using vellum tape (really works well!)

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Caryl P said...

Kelly this card is wonderful! I love the elegant feel to it, and how true that a toy isn't happy until loved. Fabulous work!

Unknown said...

I too think this card is wonderful! Love the added touch of the pearls around the sentiment. Beautiful job!

Liz said...

Kelly I love the card it's so cute and adorable love the paper and allt he touches you have added.

Beth aka BR-T said...

This card is great I love the sentiment! Beth

Marcy said...

I love this card, Kelly. It's very elegant and soft looking. The pearls are perfect!

Jeryn Carlisi said...

This is gorgeous! The pearls really add a touch of elegance.

Dayna said...

Love this card! The colors are just beautiful and that saying from Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer is too cute!